In-person and Online sessions are available.
Bookable appointments are available on a Monday and Friday (day and evening) and Wednesday late afternoon/evening. If you need an appointment time on a Tuesday or Thursday please email me directly.
I offer sessions of: 1hr, 45min or 30min sessions. (younger children tend to need a shorter amount of time.)
In-person sessions are available at:
- The Fairbourne Clinic, Wendan Road, Newbury, West Berkshire RG14 7AG. (Further information about the clinic and its practitioners can be found on their website: www.fairbourneclinic.co.uk.)
Fairbourne Clinic location
If you are booking for your child you are welcome to attend sessions if you need to.
Use the menu below by clicking on the service you require. Payment is not required at time of booking but it is required 48 hours before your appointment in order to secure that booking. Without it, your booking will be freed up for someone else.
If you would like to block book the same date and time and don't want to fill in your details every time, then feel free to email me and I will add the bookings for you.
- Select online bookings for remote sessions.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking and a reminder of the appointment date nearer the time.
- You will receive an invoice separately.
- You can cancel a booking and instructions on this are at the bottom of your confirmation email and re-book if you would like to change an appointment length, time or date.
- If you have an Online appointment, you will be sent a link via email.
Telephone conversations over 10 mins that require a discussion about a session or advice, are charged at sessional rates.
Cancellation policy of 48 hours required for full refund.
Payment must be made 12 hours in advance of the sessions to secure the booking.
How many therapy sessions will I need?
Emotional difficulties can be wide-ranging and long-standing, affecting self-esteem, friendships and relationships, and therefore it is very difficult to estimate exactly how many therapy sessions a person will need in order to feel as if they are reaching a point where they no longer need someone to talk to. Some find that several session are enough for them to move on, others find that more are needed. You move on when you feel you need to. It is up to the individual.
My child is not a great talker and really worries about meeting new people..
That's ok - lots of children feel this way. Usually this feeling goes away after a few sessions.
My child will not sit still
Don't worry - I am used to this and prepared for it!